Thursday, June 23, 2005



Long Time, No Blog

Back...It has been a while since I last blogged...just over 2 months. I kinda got frustrated when I had worked at adding photos to my blog for a couple of wks to no avail...today I was having a conversation with my son and told him why I was not blogging, after that conversation I decided to try again...and WOW...sign on to Blogger find out that they have updated and adding photos is so much easier...hip hip hooray...

Meet our son, Roy and his beautiful family. Wife, Naomi and children Maddie and JJ. What fun grandkids are!!! Roy and his family live in Northern Washington, we don't see them as often as we would like to, but when we do, watch out..there is never a dull moment. This pic was taken during their last visit home. We spent the day at the beach, getting dirty and making memories. JJ fed the seagulls our leftover frenchfries. Fun times when our kids come home.





This is our son Ryan...he is the one who encouraged me to try to figure out the photo upload again. Ryan lives in Southern California...yes, our boys live at opposite ends of the Pacific Ocean...and we are directly in the middle of them both. Southern California is just right for Ryan...lots of things for him to experience. He is a huge DiscGolf player, loves mountain biking, just started rockclimbing. When you live in an area where the climate is steady all year long you can do all those outdoor things. BUT I still believe if you look at his feet you will find him to be a true Oregonian... complete with webbed feet.

Not going to push my luck, posting this and will be back soon...promise!






1 Secrets:

At Friday, June 24, 2005 8:29:00 AM, Blogger Pam Shared the joy...

I love this picture of you...wanna see the ones I decided NOT to post..and besides, you and I are the only ones who read my blog...

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page