Monday, July 11, 2005



Shoulda taken a picture

Those dreaded words...on a Monday morning no less...

Ed had just walked into the bedroom with a bowl of cereal in his hand. It was not more than 3 minutes when "Oh Crap!" was heard loud and clear....

As I sat in the living room, finishing my half cup of coffee, I said a silent and selfish prayer that his bowl of cereal had not been spilled on my beautiful "Welcome to My Garden Quilt". (As you can see, it is very very white.)

Out of the bedroom Ed came, cereal bowl in hand (thankfully!!) to tell me that the bar holding up our hanging clothes had collapsed and all our clothes were in a heap on the floor.

Ok, it wasn't the quilt...boy was I relieved!!

So...tonight we are installing new rods and shelving units in the closet...I guess it is a good time to sort through the closet and toss those articles of clothing that someone else can use better than either one of us.

Welcome to Monday...the week can only get better.

1 Secrets:

At Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:58:00 AM, Blogger Pam Shared the joy...

want me to put it in my will for you? I promise, dad did NOT spill cereal on it and amazingly Meow has not gotten it dirty while cat napping on it all the time

Mom

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page