Saturday, November 11, 2006



1,000 Blessings in My Life ~~ Part Three

38. Safe travel on stormy evenings.
39. Fresh bolt of muslin, still sealed in plastic
40. Hot coffee with a shot of Baileys to warm from the inside out
41. Hearing my granddaughters voice on the phone.
42. Eggnog Latte's during the holiday season.
43. Finding the right decal for my car window (a little guy and a little girl praying at the cross)
44. Falling to sleep with a good book
45. Routine, knowing what needs to be done and when...then doing it
46. the ability to create with my sewing machine
47. Shared love of college football. Go Ducks!!!
48. Warm stripped gloves
49. A husband who loves the Lord.
50. A cat who thinks he is human...makes me smile
51. Eyeglasses when my eyes are tired of contacts at the end of the day
52. Rebates!!
53. A well stocked and nicely decorated Christian bookstore
54. Catching up on sleep during the weekend...good night!

1 Secrets:

At Monday, November 13, 2006 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Pam Shared the joy...

said like a true owner of this "nice looking cat"

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page