Thursday, June 30, 2005



My Parents


These are my parents, Cliff and Avis Hamilton. This picture was taken 2 years ago today, on their 58th Wedding Anniversary. Today, what would have been their 60th Wedding Anniversary, my mom and I held each other, cried and spent several hours sliently thinking about my father, who died just over 9 months ago.

My parents taught me alot of things about life and relationships. Ed and I just celebrated our 28th Wedding Anniversary. I owe many of those years to my parents who taught me not to run when things get tough, to love unconditionally, to care about others first, and to keep on keeping on.

Daddy, I love you and miss you. Mom and Dad, thank you for your example in so many things, especailly in love.

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page