Saturday, July 23, 2005



Isn't this wonderful!!!

Isn't it just the most beautiful blogskin you have seen? I am amazed that it is mine!!!

Darlene of What Would Jesus Blog, see link on side bar, designed this skin just for me, I am so honored to have a Darlene Original, a one and only just for me!!!

It totally fits me to a T, most of you know I am a Mary Englebriet fan, big time! and quilting is my "thing", and I am so-so-so looking forward to arriving in Heaven. Darlene hit all the high spots and managed to work in those whimsical ME flowers as well and we know I love my colorful flowers. She did not miss a beat with this one...

Thank you Darlene, no matter how I say Thank you it seems kinda cheesy compared to this new design, which is me through and through!

Don't forget to let Darlene know what you think of my new blogskin by leaving a comment and becoming one of my friends in my castle!

3 Secrets:

At Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:14:00 PM, Blogger Dallas Shared the joy...

I love your blogskin. I felt the same way when Darlene set up my blog page. She hit is exactly on the nail. She really is talented. Loved the page.

 
At Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:02:00 AM, Blogger Pam Shared the joy...

I told Darlene that your blogskin was my most favorite one of the ones I had seen of her designs...happy and cheerful. She is amazing!

 
At Thursday, July 28, 2005 5:42:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Shared the joy...

I just got back from vacation a few hours ago and saw this thank you blog. And you are very welcome!

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page