Wednesday, July 06, 2005



Rain!

Oh how I love to wake up to the sound of rain, the feel of moisture in the air... even if it is just a drizzle. It has been a wet winter, and cold too.

My favorite season is Fall. I love to watch the colors changing all around. I love to take "Leaf Walks" with my granddaughter, Kaitlyn. (This is when we walk around town looking for interesting colored leaves, pine cones that have dropped and etc. We have been known to send these treasures and symbols of Fall to Ryan in San Diego who misses these simple things since the seasons do not change so drastically in Southern California.) I love to walk in the rain, with or without an umbrella, with or without a hat.

When Spring came this year it was raining, it had been raining for months...and months. I was more than ready for warmer, drier days. When Summer arrived I was REALLY ready for some days where we could be in the yard or at the beach.

Summer is here, and the air is warm...the sky is not giving up much moisture. I enjoy the warm air on my skin, the longer days when we can be out in the yard.

I love Summer, but the gift of rain this morning was refreshing to my soul.

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page