Wednesday, August 10, 2005



Quilts!


A request to post some of my quilts has been made...so here you go...a cyber quilt show.



The Dandy...my 2005 Quilt By The River Project, borders not yet attached - as you can see the borders are a bit labor intensive!!!


Whirling Geese, left over blocks from Welcome To My Garden, shown on July 11 blog post, this is just a lap size quilt...but will be just perfect for some one to cuddle with while reading a book on a cold winters evening.

Stack and Whack Stars...we raised 2 boys, when our oldest son married I had a blast creating a more feminine guest room.


Card trick quilt made for our youngest sons then girl friend
This quilt went to Mexico, where some little angel is wrapped up in it. More about this in a future post.


Ah...my favorite fabric, those beautiful 1930's reproduction prints....My mother bought me the fabric to make this quilt rather than making it for me because "You can quilt so much better than I." Which is totally NOT the truth...I would have loved to have had her make me this quilt. She did, however make me several wallhangings that I treasure.

If you are not yet bored...I will post more.

1 Secrets:

At Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:34:00 AM, Blogger Dallas Shared the joy...

Wow, Wow, Wow, your quilts are just gorgeous. I love them. The work you must put into each one is totally amazing. I am not very good at quilting - wish I was. More, more more, I want to see more. Hee Hee

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page