Sunday, October 16, 2005



Precious Memories

My mom and I were going through some pictures today, this is one she wanted me to put in her scrapbook. I know I took this pic (see me in the mirror, I DID take this pic!) but I think this is the first time I have really LOOKED at it. See my dad's smile? His tender hug? This is the way he loved on all of his grandbabies and great-grandbabies. I hope you are as blessed as I when you see this picture of my granddaughter Madelyn with her "Great-paw" as she called him.

Madelyn Rachel and Great-Paw, October 2003

1 Secrets:

At Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Shared the joy...

hi, pam.. that photo is so beautiful.

thanks for dropping by and greeting me. i appreciate it. God bless you.

oh, i added you to my links. hope you don't mind.


http://myblog2002.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page