Wednesday, November 30, 2005



I really wanted to be Snoopy!

This morning I took the test with the same results as last evening...I guess I need to accept it!

I am Charlie Brown....no two ways about it.


Charlie Brown

You are Charlie Brown!
I really don't see myself as Charlie Brown, but I guess someone has to be him.
Those of you who know me...do you see me as Charlie?
Let me know, because I am getting a complex about this!
I see myself as Woodstock- - just a happy-go-lucky kinda person
PigPen- -I think that speaks for it's self!
(I call my sewing room "My Creative Mind" does that tell you anything?)
I have a bit of Rerun in me I love to learn new things.
Schroeder and I share a love of creativity although I don't play the piano.
Lucy...yep, I have a bit of her in me too...
I am not crabby and neither is she, just ask us!
Linus and I are both able to forgive and forget and move on...
why waste time being angry?
Like Franklin I don't want to miss a moment of the fun,
but also value my time alone.
Snoopy, he's the man! The Snoop and I love life and there is much more to us
than meets the eye, don't under estimate us.
Marcie...oh Marcie...she and I have the mocking down pat,
keep on your toes because we can mock like no other,
and yet we are loyal to a fault.
Peppermint Patty...I can't kick a ball or run a race but I can surely party!
I love Peppermint Patty.
And last but not least...Sally, silly Sally...
I identify with her the least but she is kinda cute!

Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Secrets:

At Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Unknown Shared the joy...

I am Schroeder!

it's a very scientific approach...lol...

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page