Saturday, July 23, 2005



My Very Relaxing Day

This has been the most wonderful day...lazy, morning...read my email, leisurely cup of coffee and a muffin with hubby.

Watered the outside flowers and plants, did some laundry, then paid the bills (why do we put it off when it really only take a few minutes and is such a relief when it is done???).

Helped Ed with a couple of things in the yard and enjoyed lunch on the deck, BBQ Polish Sausage for me, Brat for Ed...cantaloupe and grapes...

Did some other odds and ends around the house...starred at my lovely new blogskin, wrote a couple of emails and did some filing.

This evening Ed and I drove to Bandon, I shopped for a new pr of Burki's NO LUCK, and a new dress/outfit to wear to AJ's wedding NO LUCK, then we went to Bandon's Fish and Chips and Chowder House...got fish (fresh fresh fresh cod) and chips to go...took it to the jetty and ate in the car. Fed the seagulls our fries.

This little guy had different coloring than the rest of the seagulls. The others were picking on him so we made sure he got his fair share of our fries. His legs and feet were black, his head was light grey, his back dark grey and his chest medium grey. He had a red beak. The gulls around our area are not colored like this little guy.

I love spending time with my hubby, he is such a good friend.

Back home, the sun has set and we are winding down for the day. It is quiet and peaceful. I am looking forward to a refreshing sleep.

God is present and we are comforted knowing He is in control.

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page