Friday, August 12, 2005



It's Friday....

...and that is a good thing!

This has been the longest week...not sure why, but it has. I have a busy wknd ahead of me and I wanna get started on my wknd to do list, but it will have to wait until 4:30 p.m. when I lock the office and head home, home sweet home.

I have been reading Monster by Frank Peretti. It is very different than any of his earlier books, the jury is still out about this book, I am not sure what I expected when I started reading it. I have about 30 pgs left, so a trip to the library this wknd is in order.

I am desperately behind on sending out cards. Need to get a few cards made and sent this wknd.


Going away picnic/party for a young family in our church on Sunday.

I need to finish 7 more blocks for a raffle quilt project. The blocks are going fast, even if the pieces are only 2'' and can not be strip sewn and cut. Here are the three that are finished thus far:


Bills to pay, flowers to water, laundry to do, dusting bunnies calling my name. Just one of those maintenance type of wknds.

Sending wonderful Friday Blessings to my blogging buddies - and my still lurking family ;-)

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page