Sunday, August 21, 2005



She is reading my blog!!!

My sister (Nancy) and mother came for dinner yesterday, Ed fixed BBQ chicken and we ate outside, which is our only option when mom is here because we can not get her wheelchair up the flight of stairs into the house, no big deal, it was a nice evening and we enjoyed being outside.

Along with Ed and I, Nancy and momma was Meow, who is a very sociable cat, especially when something is on the BBQ! Nancy commented on the fact that Meow has more pictures on my blog than anyone or anything else...so now I know...she is reading my blog. And this pic is for you Nancy...
After dinner I took a hermit crab out for momma to see, she has seen pics of our hermies but has never seen them...so Hermie meet Grandma. She was so funny, she wanted to shake the poor little thing out of it's shell!! Which did nothing except upset Hermie, who in turned PINCHED momma...and not a little bitty pinch either!!! Momma does not talk but every now and then she will say a word or two...it was hilarious because she YELLED OUCH OUCH OUCH, and then preceded to laugh at herself. It's a bit hard to see, but I did try to get a picture of the mark Hermie left.

3 Secrets:

At Monday, August 22, 2005 9:11:00 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Shared the joy...

Pam, if you have time for prayer today, please visit my blog. It's about Rebekah again. Anytime you could give would be great. I know you have already been praying.

 
At Monday, August 22, 2005 10:00:00 AM, Blogger Valerie Shared the joy...

Pam - I am coming your way via Paula's Prayer Closet. I shall keep you in my prayers as you recuperate from your surgery. Words fail me right now as I think of the wonderful gift you gave your brother with your kidney. I have a daughter with lupus, and it has affected her kidneys and lupus. While things are in remission right now, there may come a time when she'll need a transplant (or transplants). God Bless you and your family.

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:43:00 PM, Blogger steve Shared the joy...

PLease Pray for little Rebekah RIGHT NOW. She is in surgery and not doing well at all.

God is good (and Big enough)

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page