Wednesday, October 19, 2005



I won the lottery!

Just a few of my winnings, in no particular order:
A husband who loves me
5 beautiful and healthy grandchildren
My sister and brother whom I love dearly
A mind that can reason
(even if I daily feel I am losing it!)
My hearing and vision
Children in whom I am proud
Beautiful color as the seasons change
Time alone
People in my life who care for me
A good job and terrific boss
A roof over my head
Health insurance
Plenty of household income to cover our needs,
as well as to help others from time to time

3 Secrets:

At Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:46:00 AM, Blogger John Cowart Shared the joy...

You are indeed a wealthy woman.

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Dallas Shared the joy...

Amen to that.

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2005 6:25:00 AM, Blogger Unknown Shared the joy...

God is so good!

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page