Saturday, December 31, 2005



I Stand Corrected



In an earlier post I stated that Ryan has strawberry blonde hair. While reading my blog he was very clear about the fact that he has RED hair! He does not claim to have strawberry blonde hair, it is RED....OK OK I give, and will correct my statement...My son Ryan has RED hair....and here are the pics to prove it





Hmmm, you would never know it since it is more often than not dyed jet black

or in some stage of grow out.

And we don't often know if it is jet black,

red or growing out because it is almost always

covered by some sort of hat/beanie/hood.

Thanks MaGoo for keeping us entertained

(and guessing)...we love you!

2 Secrets:

At Monday, January 02, 2006 1:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Shared the joy...

strawberry blond... err... i mean, red hair looks good on him. does he really like jet black hair too?

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 1:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Shared the joy...

oh, happy new year! may this year bring more blessings to you and your family!

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page