Thursday, December 22, 2005



Soul Refreshing Day

Hurry-Hurry-Rush-Rush....and yet I really don't think I have been doing all that much...just have that "all the time tired" feeling...so today I did not go to work...instead I took a Mental Health Day! Isn't that what sick days are for? My employee contract does not say that sick days are to be used only when you have a physical ailment, so...today was a Mental Health Day, and I can honestly say I feel so so much better.

This morning I rested, actually rested...not an easy thing for me to allow myself to do. There are always 10 things waiting to be done...5 phone calls to make...bills to pay...letters to write...laundry to fold...clothes to be ironed....the list goes on and on...but I did NOT ONE of those things...instead I rested.

Tonight was a Mom Night so about 4 p.m. I finally got dressed, yes, I did stay in my jammies all day! (I had my makeup on and my hair done earlier because I was actually going to go to the office, but changed my mind and got back into my jammies!) We had a couple of things to get in town and made a quick stop by the store before coming home...and now I am back in my jammies. I could get used to this!

Again I am reminded of why we are to rest...it is refreshing not only to our bodies, but to our minds and souls as well.

1 Secrets:

At Friday, December 23, 2005 1:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Shared the joy...

merry christmas, pam. blessings to you always...

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page