Wednesday, December 07, 2005



This and That and That's About All

Life is crazy and seems to be getting crazier everyday. I am swamped! Can't put my finger on it other than my schedule is packed with the normal everyday things from the time I leave for work at 7:55 a.m. until I put my head on my pillow at night, 7 days a wk.

The kids had their church Christmas play Sunday night. Everyone did a great job, everyone had a great time. I wish I had taken my camera...Angela did so will have to get her memory stick to download some of the pictures.

This morning I stayed home to bake cookies for the Open House at the office. I did not get it all done so am trying to finish it up tonight...thank you Ed for helping me out, you're the greatest!

Saturday Ed is on kid duty, taking KatieBug to her volleyball games and then spending the day with Katie and Rex while the rest of that gang are in Eugene for Tristan's wrestling meet. I have plans for Saturday, but they might not pan out...we shall see.

My niece is getting married Saturday...I am sad that we are unable to attend, there are a couple of issues preventing us from going, one being traveling in the winter. I would love to be there for my sister and for my niece...but these circumstances are really beyond anyone's control. I wish the newlyweds the best of the best.

Narnia comes out this coming weekend. How did that happen? When it was first announced that it was coming out I thought it was months away...now it is just a fews days from now. We purchased advanced tickets and will be seeing it Sunday afternoon. It will be a fun family time, dinner in town followed by the movie...then maybe the girls will sneak in a quick shopping trip while the guys all head home. I love spending time with the kids!

Has anyone seen Akira's new mouse? He got a new catnip mouse and 2 days later it is not to be found...we have moved the furniture, we have taken the cushions off the sofa, we have looked high and we have looked low...that mouse is MIA...we are wondering if maybe he ate it?!?!?!

OK, I think the last batch of cookies is cool enough to decorate so back to the kitchen I go.

3 Secrets:

At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:13:00 PM, Blogger Pilot Mom Shared the joy...

There's a group of us going right before Christmas to see the Narnia movie. We're excited to see it.

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:46:00 PM, Blogger Dallas Shared the joy...

I'll have to wait for it to come out on video. How's your brother doing. I am still praying for you and him. God Bless.

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 1:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Shared the joy...

narnia will be showing here on christmas day. yey! c",)

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page