Monday, January 23, 2006



You say Tomato...I say Tomahto


Or....Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

This evening I was heating up some leftovers for dinner, I asked Ed if he wanted a piece of bread and butter with his dinner..."No, please use the margarine." That got me to thinking:

He likes margarine..I like butter
He is a night owl...I am up by 5
He loves working in the yard..I hate dirt
He rides a bike...I use the treadmill
He wears socks to bed..NOT ME!!!
He uses salt and peper...Hand me the seasoned salt
Mt. Dew for him...Diet Pepsi for me, thank you very much
He enjoys the beach...let me climb the mountains.
Do opposites attract? You betcha...and we love it!
By the way...He doesn't like to dust, and neither do I...I guess there is hope for us yet!

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page