Monday, January 09, 2006



I'm going to miss that blog

Last Friday night I opened a blog I have been reading for some time, I love reading this particular blog, it holds various thoughts from the writers point of view, there are snippets of the writers life sprinkled throughout and I have enjoyed reading from time to time, being encouraged by the writers faith...sharing in a heartache from time to time as well.

Why am I gonna miss reading that blog? When I opened the page a Trojan attached to my system...ugh...not a good thing.

My son sent me a link to rid my system of the infected files and after a few hours of cleaning and scanning I was up and running again.

Sad me...I am gonna miss keeping up with that blogger.

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page