Sunday, February 05, 2006



Doesn't get any better than this...

After we go to Disneyland this summer we are headed to San Diego and will be delivering quilts to an orphanage in Mexico to each of the children living there. Today our granddaughter decided she wanted to make her first quilt...the icing on the cake for her is that she will be able to hand it to a precious child herself. So today she worked hard and from start to finish she made her first quilt. I am so proud of her...and she is rightfully proud of herself. This was the first time she has ever used a sewing machine...why did I wait so long to show her how to use it? As soon as the label was on she rushed to find Grandpa who did and said all the right things...these 2 are a real pair! Katie and her very first quilt...she is a blessing to this grandma!

4 Secrets:

At Monday, February 06, 2006 9:55:00 AM, Blogger Dallas Shared the joy...

What a beautifuly little grandaughter you have there. Congratulate her on her quilt for me. She did better than I can do. Good for her and for Grandma for setting such a good example.

 
At Monday, February 06, 2006 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Pam Shared the joy...

MaGoo...she can't wait to give her quilt away, Polinski Center if not an orphanage will do just fine

Tink...isn't she just the cutest thing! I love her so much, God really blessed me when He gave me that darling little bundle.

Paula...I had a birthday last week. I am not as young as I was!! This gma has to be young to keep up with these kids...I wouldn't have it any other way.

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Pilot Mom Shared the joy...

She did an excellent job! :) Beautiful! And, how special that she gets to deliver it herself!

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht Shared the joy...

I think it's amazing that you share the same craft. She is a mini Pam. How cute is that?

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page