Thursday, April 27, 2006



Too Cute, Two Cutie Patooties!

It's tulip season in Northern Washington. I am not sure where exactly this tulip farm is, but our kids met up with their best friends from college (in each others weddings, babies the same age, etc.) and had a day out walking through the tulip fields, taking pictures and catching up with each other. They had a blast and we are winners too, they sent us a CD with over 300 pictures! They said the fields were so full of color and they were able to spread out a blanket and have a picnic amongst the flowers. If I could figure out how to get a short video posted I would do so...something for me to explore.
Madelyn is such a tender little girl, her heart has shaped towards service to others, even at the young age of 4. One picture sent is of her sharing a bite of her lunch with her pal Abigail, precious...you can just see the heart desire to bless Abigail. Maddie, gma loves you I do, I do, I do, I love you!

Here is a current picture of Jason. What a card! He is the apple of my eye! I call him Monster Boy...but he is anything but. See those dimples? Monsters don't have dimples like that! See that grin... Monsters don't grin like that either. See that sparkle in his eyes? Yep! That is the sparkle of the Monster. The LOVE BUG MONSTER. JJ is so cuddley, if he were a puppy you would call him a lap dog...well he isn't a puppy but will sit for hours while you read to him, chat with him, or just enjoy a movie with him. It doesn't happen very often anymore, but at 3 yrs old JJ is still willing to crawl up on your lap for quiet time. When he crawls up on my lap and allows me to rock him, that is my favorite time to pray over him.

While their daddy was home off the ship they did all kinds of wonderful things, camping, site seeing, working on their new home, a trip to Leavenworth Washington, and just spending time together as a family. Our son has returned to the ship and will be gone until September. He takes with him a heart full of wonderful memories to keep him going. We are looking forward to a visit from the babies and their mom in July.


2 Secrets:

At Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:16:00 AM, Blogger Dallas Shared the joy...

Aren't grandkids the greatest. Yours are sooo cute. Love those dimples.

 
At Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:22:00 AM, Blogger ~Mandy~ Shared the joy...

Look at those eyelashes! Just like their Daddy! They are both too precious...

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page