Monday, November 13, 2006



1,000 Blessings in My Life ~~ Part Five

89. A fresh bolt of muslin, still sealed in plastic, awaiting its first cut ~ wondering what all it will become
91. The talent of Mary Engelbreit
92. A place for everything and everything in its place
93. Sleeping baby, cuddled against my neck..sighing softly
94. Leeland, new contemporary Christian artists
95. Free scrapbooking supplies in the mail
96. A social cat, even if he only likes a few people~which I am one of
97. Wonderful conversations, with many different view points and everyone respecting everyone else's opinion.
98. Clean laundry, freshly folded and ready to be put away.
99. An empty laundry hamper
100. Hot soup in bread bowls on a chilly, windy, wet winter evening
101. Internet
102. Finding something that has been lost for months (in this case my MP3 player....ooops!)
103. Remembering fun times shared with those who have passed
104. The delight of a child who has learned their ABC's
105. Mail delivered right to my door.
106. Working side by side with my hubby on a difficult project
107 AND completing said project...double blessing!
108. Nail polish in a variety of wonderful colors
109. Lawmakers (with like opinions(*¿*)) standing up for what they believe in
110. A few minutes now and then to do slow down and do what I want
111. Laughter...my sister has the best laugh!
112. Cleaned out purse, no tiny slips of paper wandering around in there
113. Paid Mental Health Days

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page