Thursday, November 16, 2006



1,000 Blessings in My Life ~~ Part Nine

172. Chai Latte, compliments of my son
173. 14 yr old Rex tell Grampa, "You're my hero"
174. Remembering the laundry shoot in my childhood home
175. Living in a town where everyone knows everyone and if you should happen to forget your money and are at the grocery store checkout they don't think twice about letting you take your groceries home and returning with the money later that day!
176. My old wicker basket laundry hamper, passed down from DMIL ~ it's got character and had seen its share of jeans, socks, towels and undies.
177. Change collecting in my "chicken feed" sock
178. Secret passwords that tell a story in themselves
179. Daddy's wool shirt hanging in my closet, to touch, smell and remember. I miss my daddy
180. Traditions
181. Matching Christmas eve jammies for each family member
182. Early morning shopping the day after Thanksgiving
183. Albert lifting KatieBug high enough for her to put the Christmas Star on top of the tree.
184. Hunting for that perfect ornament to give each year to each child focusing on the childs interests.
185. A handwritten letter from Thalia, our Compassion child in Peru.
186. Peace that passes all understanding.
187. Claiming His assurances.
188. Basking in His promises.
189. My friend, Gordon, who stops by the office with a new joke each week.
190. Challenging situations that cause us to grow, even when it is painful.
191. Each of my adult children serving the Lord in their own various and unique ways
192. The agelessness of The Isty Bitsy Spider


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page