Thursday, December 28, 2006



1,000 Blessings in My Life ~~ Part 18

513. Frost on the car window, making a beautiful winter sceen
514. Malt-o-Meal for breakfast with hubby
515. Sleeping away a body and headaches
516. Bitter-sweet moments watching my mother as she remembers my late father
517. Snow boots
518. Water proof gloves
519. Hot chocolate
520. Warming up next to the woodstove
521. Anticipating a wknd in the snowy mountains with our grandkids
522. Stretching the holiday season out as long as possible
523. Hearing my grandchildern read the Christmas story on Christmas Eve
524. Wearing my Mary Engelbriet jammies all day long
525. After Christmas sales on perfume and etc...a years supply for next to nothing
526. Making plans for 2007...trying to be reasonable about what to expect!
527. Looking back on 2006 and feeling blessed over and over again
528. Having my 3 yr old grandson tell me my heart is singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas!" because he loves me
529. Freshly charged camera batteries
530. Hubby who isn't afraid to stop by the quilt store and pick up something I needed
531. Hubby who knows enough about quilting (by just watching me) to be knowledgable to shop without asking for help

3 Secrets:

At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:42:00 PM, Blogger Amydeanne Shared the joy...

what a pretty blog you have! Happy New year!

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:13:00 PM, Blogger Karuna Shared the joy...

1000 blessings wow, thats a real cool idea.

We sure dont do much counting these days, atleast I haven't done that for some time.

Nice.

 
At Saturday, May 12, 2007 2:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Shared the joy...

Hi, Pam! Found your blog through the CWO blog ring. I so enjoyed your lists of blessings! I notice it's been awhile since you posted an entry ... I hope you haven't stopped blogging on this beautiful site!

Happy Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page