Wednesday, November 29, 2006



1,000 Blessings in My Life ~~ Part 12

254. Taking the last stitch in my granddaughters Christmas dress
255. Finding a treasure right under your nose
256. Godly examples of men and women all around me
257. Weekly Wednesday night chat date with my sister, 8 p.m. ... be there or be square
258. A huge pile of raked leaves
259. Willing hearts, my grandsons are the best!!!
260. A handwritten letter going out to a friend
261. Knowing a handwritten letter will be in my mail box soon
262. The innocence of children
263. Packing a surprise box with odds and ends of things I know my far away pal will love
264. Leaving the office each day knowing I did my job well
265. Discovering my Christmas catcus is blooming
266. Memories of my grandparents who are gone from this world
267. Living a life with a "less is more" attitude
268. Hot pepper jelly, cream cheese and Ritz crackers
269. Scripture that comes to mind throughout my day, reminding me of the promises that are mine to claim
270. Clients who stop by the office just to say "Hi"
271. Wearable art: my quilted jackets, vests, shirts.
272. Lapel pin collection. Many passed on through the generations
273. My FIL's flannel shirt...he has been gone for over 20 years but this shirt reminds me of him each day!
274. Homemade strawberry lemonaid...Tristan's favorite drink at gma's house
275. Lap quilts: my own work of art...keeping us warm in the evenings while we read and watch TV.
276. A colorful and plentiful stash of fabric to create quilts and gifts.
277. Watching our grown sons reflect their daddy's ways.
278. The memory of my Daddys apple pie tabacco
279. Train whistles in the distance
280. Being tucked in by DH each night, yes we ae old but it is a precious part of our nightly routine!
281. Pink cheeked grandkidlets.

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page