Friday, November 17, 2006



1,000 Blessings in My Life ~~ Part Ten

193. Humming birds stopping by our window boxes, zipping from bloom to bloom
194. Frogs who live in the hedge outside our bedroom window, giving Meow a purpose to hunt
195. Frogs who live in the flower beds outside the office door, croaking happily in the rain
196. Living in a teeny tiny town
197. Knowing my neighbors
198. Living less than ½ a mile from the office
199. Handmade greeting cards to send
200. And recieve
201. Recalling a dream after waking in the morning
202. Laughing at the disconnectedness of those dreams
203. Chapstick ~ one in my purse, one in my desk, one in MCM, one in the nightstand
204. A curious mama bear and her cub, and the treasured experience re-told.
205. A desire to display the love of Christ with each and every encounter throughout my day.
206. The freedom to vote and have my voice be heard
207. Easy Bake Oven, standing the test of time. Happy Birthday MacKenzie!


208. Hubby calling the office to share something funny he read in the paper.
209. Anything that makes my momma laugh so hard she keeps giggling and giggling, long after it is no longer funny!
210. Staying focused when there are so many distractions around me.


0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page