Sunday, July 24, 2005



Amelda Marcos, eat your heart out!

Oh how I do love purses..funny that the last few years I have purchased many purses but always go back to my old favorite. I could match Amelda Marcos shoe for purse. Big purses, teeny tiny purses (a.k.a., Pam Wanna Be's). Leather purses, straw purses. Plain old black purses, bright pink purses. I love purses.

My old favorite gets more use than any others. It has been to the repair shop 3 times. It has a place for everything and I can usually keep everything in its place. I could find anything in my old favorite with my eyes closed. It fits nicely in the bottom drawer of my desk at the office. It is just the right size to fit next to me in the car. The second time that the handle had to be replaced (from being used so much) I decided to just break down and get a new one. What did I come home with? One exactly like it!!! I took the new one back and took the old one for a third handle. I love my old favorite.

Today I bought a new purse! Ha, it sure didn't surprise my hubby.

Me: I think I will go back to Payless Shoe Source and get that straw purse with the leather flowers.

Hubby: I thought you just bought a new purse.

Me: I did, 2 wks ago.

Hubby: What will you do with another new one?

Me: It will match the outfit I am wearing to Alan and Jeni's Luau. (yes, today I found something to wear to the wedding!!)

Hubby: And the one you bought 2 wks ago doesn't match?

Me: No, it is earth tones, my outfit for the Luau is sherbert colors.

Hubby: (silence)...(turning around in the mall, headed to Payless Shoe Source)

My hubby, what a trouper. I don't ever remember him telling me "No" when it comes to getting a new purse...and it's a good thing because it just dawned on me...I don't have a wallet that matches my new purse!


So, tell me, what do you think of my new purse?

1 Secrets:

At Monday, August 08, 2005 5:45:00 AM, Blogger Cindy-Lou Shared the joy...

Very cute purse! BTW, Darlene did a great job on your blog skin! Love the little girl at the top!

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page