Monday, July 25, 2005



Links

I will readily admit, I know just enough about this whole computer/internet business to get me by. My son, Ryan, usually pours on the patience and helps his mom along. There are things that I learn by trial and error, like adding my special event countdown signs, my cyber pet and my weather gal. Ryan was in disbelief when I told him I knew how to do some of these things, he even made me prove it!!

But somethings are just beyond me...and one of them has been -how in the heck do you insert a link and make it part of your text?!?!?! Well, Ryan is home and has agreed to help me out a bit, which he does each time he is home.

Thanks Ryan, I know you are on vacation, but your momma appreciates you putting your work hat on and helping me out.

0 Secrets:

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page