Friday, August 12, 2005



Flattery will get you on my blog

Paula said:

Girlfriend, you must have been a child bride because you look so young to be a grandma! I think a love for the Lord is the best wrinkle medicine/anti aging treatment there is!

Paula, you silly girl! If you have 5 grandkids you gotta look, feel and act young or get left behind and I HATE getting left behind orworse yet, getting left out!

My husband was accused of robbing the craddle, but we were young and in love...we could have cared less what others thought...28 years later, we are more in love now than ever before! God has blessed us over and over again.

2 Secrets:

At Friday, August 12, 2005 8:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Shared the joy...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:01:00 PM, Blogger Refreshment in Refuge Shared the joy...

Hi, Pam...

I'm a Christian blogger, too, and thought I'd stop by to say howdy. I'm from Louisiana (next to the mighty Mississippi) and I also quilt. I've given all my quilts away. Two each to my daughters and one to my great nephew (no grandchildren yet! sigh...)

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page