Sunday, February 26, 2006



You'll be sorry....

Hubby is sick with a cold...a rotten cold...a too sick to be out in public cold. So...I was asked to pick him up some medicine on my way home from the office on Friday.

Not a good thing to ask of me.

Off to the store I went...to get medicine...and milk...that is all...but I knew he did not feel well so I figured I would pick up something quick to fix for dinner...so head to the back of the store and get the milk..oh good it is on sale... go past the deli and pick up a french loaf cheese bread...hey bonus, a .50 cent off coupon attached...then over to the meat department to get sliced pepperoni...back to the canned vegetables for a can of olives (?? do we have a can??? or don't we??? bingo...they are on sale! just get them and be safe)...walk past the ice cream...not on sale so keep walking...terriaki sticks...YES! get 2 one for me and one for you...head to the check out....get in line..oops..no medicine in my cart. OK, get the medicine and back to the check out...pay for my purchases and head for home...with 4 bags of groceries and $30 less in my purse.

Did I say it wasn't a good idea to send me to the store...not a good idea at all.

2 Secrets:

At Monday, February 27, 2006 12:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Shared the joy...

i pray that hubby will get well soon. =)

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Dallas Shared the joy...

Hey, if it only cost you $30.00 you are going great. Every time I walk into a store - even if just for a loaf of bread - it ends up costing me $50.00 or more. Food sure has gone up in price.

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page