Friday, April 28, 2006



I've Been Tagged

First of all, I run like the wind to flee from these meme things, but for Tink...well, I can't tell Tink no.


10 Simple Pleasures
In NO particular order

  1. Hearing my granddaughter, Madelyn, giving our secret message to me
  2. Hearing my youngest son laugh.
  3. Hearing my mother say real words...matters not what words they are, anyword will do for me.
  4. Real snail mail....just for ME.
  5. Pedicures
  6. A walk on the beach with my grandchildren...heck...doing anything with my grandkids is a pleasure to me!!
  7. A quiet summer evening sitting on the deck with my hubby.
  8. Having Macaroni call us Uncle Eddie and Annie Pam.
  9. Early Saturday morning conversations with my sister, she's the smart and pretty one.
  10. My cat, well...ok, he is not MY cat, he is my son's cat...but he brings me much joy.

Now, having said all that, I also need to say...pleasures and blessings tend to get a little muddied in my mind...I take nothing for granted, I am a blessed person.

OK, I did it! Now I tag Mandy and anyone else who might be interested.

1 Secrets:

At Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Dallas Shared the joy...

Thanks so much for sharing. I don't usually do these either but seeing it was my daughter that tagged me.....well, you get the drift. Was good to just think of 10 simple pleasure anyway. Like your list.

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page