Friday, May 12, 2006



John McPherson...come out come out where every you are

I read several comics each day at work, one of my favorites is Close to Home ...they crack me up and some days they are so very dead-on that I have to wonder if John McPherson is regularly peeking in on my life....as was the case with this cartoon....it was yesterday's cartoon.... I printed it off and was going to send it to our son who has a great sense of humor and loves his declawed kitty... When I got home from work I was delighted to see that our youngest son had sent us an email, and was thrilled to see there were attachments ....photos...I love photos...here are the photos he sent...

1 Secrets:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:41:00 PM, Blogger Jenny Shared the joy...

Most Excellent!

Happy Late Mother's Day!!!

 

Post a Comment


Blessings! from Pam...

Back to the main page